Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Ana Maria Anghel

He likes to try and find new bloggers and make them HottHe's of the Week. Brings them some new readers and lets the ArmHe who is new and upcoming. Hope you enjoy the first HottHe of the Week, you can see more Ana on her blog.



How would you describe your style? I don't think I have a certain style...because I change it a lot. It's all about my mood, about how I fell when I get up in the morning....sometimes I fell like dressing up in one style, and the next day I might dress up in a totally different style...so I have no rules

Favorite item you own? my Stella McCartney platform boots

Who are your favorite designers? Alexander Wang, Chloe, Stella McCartney, Lanvin

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.