Thursday, March 31, 2011

How To Wear Heels Without The Pain...


CHICAGO (CBS): Dryer recently got the second of the two recommended off-label injections. They cost about $1,000 per foot, out of pocket.The effects could last, on average, for more than a year.Dryer said that she has yet to feel any real benefit after a month, but Angela Giannini, who also got the treatment, said she is once again walking on air. “Now I have total relief and I can wear my normal shoes again,” Giannini said. She has a condition that affects the nerves in her feet, making it unbearable to wear even slippers. A few weeks ago, she chose injections over surgery, and now, “I’m definitely anticipating the holiday season,” she said. “I will be wearing my four-inch heels again.”

Blah blah blah. Another way to make it possible to wear heels all the time. Enough ready, do what you gotta do, suck up the pain, get the surgery, He doesn't really care, just put your feet into some 4"+ heels and walk.

-He